Water is your body’s principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water.
Here’s 7 reasons why water should be your drink of choice:
1. Relieves Fatigue - Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks water, your heart, for instance, needs to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, so are the rest of the vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so will you.
2. Helps with Weight Loss – drinking it before a meal can help you feel full faster, plus it has zero calories.
3. Hydrated Skin = Healthy Skin. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.
4. More Energy – Helps energize your muscles.
5. Steady Body Temperature - Dehydration can throw off our regulatory systems and can make the body’s temperature unbalanced.
6. Your Kidneys Will Thank You – water helps your kidneys clean your body and rid it of toxins.
7. Stay Regular – Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.